Dating and Waiting
Dating can be an amazing adventure...Dating in your thirties can be a horror story! But one I can turn into a comedy :)
I am in my thirties, and have been divorced for almost seven years; now I feel as though I am back in high school, while I yet again embarq upon the wonderful world of dating and seeking after prince charming. I got the toad the first time...no matter how many times I kissed him...I got nothin'...not a prince, not a knight, not even an ogre. Just a toad with a big croak! I have found that the fairy tales have really led me astray, and I would like to share my findings and fortunes...or more like unfortante adventures with you.

Yet in all this....I do still believe in the power of love. I still seek after a passionate romance, and a genuine deep love that can outshine and outlast all...and I still believe in the impossible!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Man's Response

I was just speaking with my step-dad about the date where I threw up after the guy left because he did not feed me (read my first post)...this was his response:

He said, "Well, he was probably sitting there all night wondering why that woman didn't get in the kitchen and make him some dinner!"

Let me just nicely say to that: I have no problem cooking an excellent meal for MY man, and even with the best tasting cheesecake he will ever eat for dessert....BUT...BUT...

That man sure enough needs to first wine-n-dine and romance me in order to BECOME MY MAN!!

AMEN LADIES!!

LOL....I just had to post his response...I thought it was too funny.

I am all about doing things for the one I love...but I also know my worth and what I deserve...

I deserve a man who will treasure me, and passionately and thoughtfully show his love...and I will go above and beyond to do the same. (read my second post called "Sweeping", and NO it is not about me cleaning up after a man!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment